Saturday, December 01, 2007

Here you go. Enjoy! :D








I'm Back to blogging :D

Last Monday to Wednesday.

Monday
On Monday, Went to meet my bestfriend,Melissa. Go out at around 11plus. Then I met her inside her house. When i reach her house. She was still watching tv. After that i ask her to change. Therefore she go up to her room and get change. Went to Junction8 at 12plus. We wanted to watch movie. Then i say i don't have enough money to pay for the movie. so,she paid for me. Thank you,Friend. We bought two tickets for Enchanted. The movie starts at 2.10pm. Then we must wait. While waiting , we go to food court and have our lunch first. When we finish eating, there's still time. so we walk around and go to some shops. When its about 1.55pm. We buy food from the cinema place. We both bought two cheesy Pasta. Looks yummy! Hahahaa. Around 2.05pm, we get inside. My friend and I search for our place. After that we sit down. The show starts at 2.20pm i think. At first they show some advertisement. And I saw one movie called " I am Legend ". The show is kinda interesting. But i think the movie is sad. Okay, when the movie starts , i'm going to watch :) While waiting for Enchanted show to start. Was looking around and saw some of my secondary friends. And Yes, There's a lot of people watching Enchanted. They covered the whole sits in the cinema. Hahaa. The Enchanted show is super nice. So watch it ! :) The show ends at about 4plus. Then My friend went home. She took bus and i took MRT to admiralty. Cause I'm meeting my Sister and my Abang(sister boyf). When i reach there. I wait for my sister and abang Mark. WoooHoooo. Damn super slow ok! When they come. I say walk at the over head bridge also so slow. lol! After that went to my sister boyf house. His dog down the bed. After that bla bla bla ... Spend 2days sleeping in his house with my sister. And the third day, the we went home.

Tuesday
Tuesday is nothing much. Abang Mark, Sister and me went out to somewhere. I forget already.
I only know that we go to Esplanade and Far east plaza. Go to Far east to eat and whatsoever. Reach home then do something and watch vcds.

Wednesday

Woke up at 10plus. Suppose to go to escape theme park. But never go. Cause raining. Then we go to fais. Sister and Abang Mark, Haunting for jobs over there. And we went to eat at the same place. I love the food there. Its delicious. okay whatever. When finish haunting for job and other things , we went to his house back. My sister and I pack our things. Cause we wanna go back home. We leave his house at 9plus. and reach home at 10plus. Nearly 11pm. After that i play computer.

Thursday and Friday I stayed home. And I woke up late. I'm tired and I couldn't get up. Tomorrow is Sunday! I don't know know what i'm gonna do.

Saturday

Saturday- Which it Today. I'm dead Bored alright! Mum and dad ask me follow them go out pay bills and go else where. Sister got Malay dance. Confirm go home late. My nephew and his mother went out. While me, Rotting at home. And Watching tv, Well its fun to be at home alone sometimes. Nobody can disturb me. Peace! Alone at home for 4hours. then mum and dad come home. Dad go out again, he wants to cut hair. My nephew and his mum havent come home yet.
Now, 7:09pm ; Later at 7.30,I'm gonna watch tv. Channel 5 have a show t0 watch "Uptown girls" :D

Okay Bye, I'm tired of typing all this thing out.
:DDDD
And Some pictures to upload.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home