Wednesday, December 05, 2007

<3

Today woke up at 9am. Then bathe and change. Then Eat breakfast. After that we went out at 10.05am. Meet Abang mark. We take 88 to escape theme park. But on the way there. Its already raining heavily. So,we can't go escape theme park. Every Wednesday we decided to go,Its always raining. We've got a free ticket but can't seem to go. Okay nevermind. Next time i'm sure i will go. We decided to go to vivo city. Went there. My nephew/Sister/Abang Mark and I , go to Toys 'R' Us. Was looking at all the toys there. Wow! There's a lot of toys. How I wish, I'm still a small little kid. Hahaa! Took some pictures there. I saw many cute stuffs. There are spongebob,Patrick,Elmo,Barney,Cookie Monster and A lot more. I Love the HUG BEAR that i saw just now. I will love the person who is willing to give me that HUG BEAR. Okay Hahaa! :D After that we take mrt to raffles place but when we reach there, its still raining outside. Can't walk anywhere. And we sit just at the staircase. 4 Bangla desh looking at us. Bastard. why those bangla can't put their eyes to somewhere else. EEEEEEE. Rush of to Woodlands! Again, we now go to KIDDY PALACE. Play with some toys and go to abang mark's house. Reach his house at 8plus. Nephew was so scared of the dog. The dog wanted to go out when we open the gate. Abang mark carried my nephew to his room. Then close the door. The dog wants to go in. But cannot. lol! Watch dvds , hear abang mark's playing guitar and other things. Went home after that. Unfortunately, my sis, Enaa had to follow my aunt and uncle to johor due to some reasons. She'll be back by saturday or sunday. Hope she will come back on Saturday. It's her second month anniversary with abang Mark oii!

okay done. will upload pictures! :)
And Yes, I have downloaded Enchanted movie :D
Freeeeeee, Yay. Can watch again. Any movie i can download:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home