Friday, December 28, 2007

School reopen real sooooooon !
Argh ! I'm so lazy to wake up early in the morning.
And must sleep early.
Its like not use to it already.
Because holiday , Everyday can sleep until late. Hahahaha!
And I miss my fellow classmate. Er, Not all okay.
Only True friends and others.
My class are MONSTERS AND ALIENS FROM OUTER SPACE. haheho !
But i'm kinda miss school days. Especially Primary school ohkay.

I'm gonna miss my elder sister this few days ):
She will be home on 1st January 2008! she's away for 5days lah.
I give her a kiss on the cheek this morning. aww. hahaha!

Jing shan primary school have change a lot.
Just now when to Jing shan primary school to buy my nephew books.
Heavy lah sial. HOOHOHOO. He's only primary 3 and the books is a lot.
After buying , we go to eat and i saw kailing :D
I miss her so much ! kinda long time never saw her already.
Finish eating then go to Bishan to buy things that my mum need.

I miss my Bestfriend and Sister! :D
OH, my fringe a little bit long now.
Yay! Grow faster Grow faster and keep growing :)

2007 is gonna End soon.
Countdown on 31st December.
Going went out with my other sister,her boyfriend and nephew :D

BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home