Tuesday, October 21, 2008




Hey Hey !

My blog is dead for a very long time.
but now i'm here to save it. To make it alive.
Hahahaha. ( Brain run away ).

I've not blog for so long already.
Well, all the things that i replied is from my bestfriend's house.
For this moment, I will not use my own comp.
Cause its spoil. And I havent repaired it yet.

Alot of things happens this month.
But i'm not gonna list everything out.
If can , soon I will post a very very long one.
Just wait for it.

Exams fine, and it's already over.
I'm so happy about it :)
Results are out, but not the overall marks.
So yeah, still waiting for it :D

Holiday is coming! I'm looking forward to it. Do you? :D
I want REPORT BOOOOOOOOOK! :D HEH.
Hope will be promoted to sec 3, cause I manage to pass English.
Same goes to my bestfriend ! :D YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

HARI RAYA gonna end soon! I have alot of fun.
And MY BROTHER IS COMING OUT SOON! YAY!
25 OCTOBER I WILL SEE HIM :P
AND AND AND , 24 OCTOBER HOLIDAY! :DDDDDD

Last thing i wanna say , pig go and die! :D hahhaha.
You know who you are, i guess ! BYE.
For your information, its not the real pig okay :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home