Thursday, September 25, 2008


Tomorrow Exam !
Mother Tongue and Home Economics.
Cooking Spaghetti Bolognese. What a name :D heee.
Practice cooking in the afternoon. Kinda easy though :0

Played P.E for today! Yeah, it's fun.
Eventhough I'm fasting, I'm still playing.
Haha. Played cause if not it will be very bored sitting around.
Ran in the field , play badminton and play catching with friends. ha!
After that was art. Went to lab,aircon room ! Fresh :D
While I was doing my work. Bestfriend told me that weixiang fall.
hahhaha. Then I was laughing away! chicken fall :/
I wondered will he be reading my blog? hee. If he is, I don't care.
There's one time he told me that he read my blog from the starting.
From the first time I blog in my life. Mad cow la him. heh.
Me and my two other friends didn't go to recess.
Went to play inside the toilet. Powder all over the floor. lol!
They accompanied me. Cause I fasting, so they never eat.
Went to Mr Ramesh room, only three of us were there.
We were playing too-too train using the rolling chairs. fun!
When the bell rang. We refused to go down to English class.
But awhile then we went down. Do a lot of revision of english papers nowadays.
Science do a lot of writing in the workbook. And teacher return our files.

Well, today I'm so energetic. really :) not that tired. Awake!

Took 410 home. Weixiang board the bus too.
Lol. He keep on making funny actions.
Mel and I kept laughing non-stop.
When I was going to alight, I stepped his toe.
Then I heard sounds from him.
Serve you right! hahah.

When I reach home, Mel called my phone.
So I answer her call. She say that weixiang follow her home.
Heee. She was walking to her house and take the lift.
When she close the door of the lift, weixiang press open.
Then he make funny noises as well as siren sounds. ha.
He shouted three of the girls name that he like.
Then he say 1,2,3 girls fall on the ground.
Actually he was refering to a bird shit. lol.
Mel asked him what he wants, he say nothing :/
Then he walked back to his house. Mental problem la him. sot sot.

Tomorrow first paper. I'm ready for it.
But not refering to other subjects such as english,math and science.
Gonna study real hard! Asked for remedials and all.

Bestfriend went to school a bit later because she didn't have mother tongue paper.
Well, she don't take that paper anyway. Good right? no need come school early.
Aha! For tomorrow only. Then after that she must attend the Home Econ :D

Yesterday school was pretty boring.
3 malay students came only.
Help teacher to take out all those poems and other stuffs.
Talked and laughed during the lesson.
Science,English,recess,math.
CME we went up and down non-stop until we found a classroom.
Assembly, went to hall. Play with friends, pull winnie's hair and hide her things.
She was terribly angry. HAHAHHAHHAHHAHA.
After that was called by our class prefect to go to homeroom.
Teacher talk talk talk then go to the hall AGAIN.
Heard a talk about COPYRIGHTED OF SONGS,PICTURES AND OTHERS.

And Oh, tomorrow I never bring bag. I bring plastic bag,black color.
As you know, to put my ingredients to cook for tomorrow.

Yes, Yes. My friend don't know how to pronounce SPAGHETTI.
know how she pronounce? tell you ! SPAGHEGGI! haha. wth? :p
won't list your name her. Don't want embarrassed you.

David's already left Singapore until November, I think.
Ansel left for Malaysia, until when I don't know.
Never go Jericho Youth Centre anymore.
For tomorrow, Don't have.

2T1 have NO MORE FORM TEACHERS.
Mr Hafiz left , for studies and just operation.
Mrs Teo has resigned.
so every morning, different kinds of teacher take attendance of us.

Wow. I realise that sis and mark had been a couple for so long.
It's going to be their 1year anniversary this 8 October.
Time flies real fast. BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home