Saturday, September 20, 2008

Heys.

didn't blog yesterday.
so yeah, yesterday school was bored.

morning assembly,as usual.
while the DM was announcing something,suddenly it rains.
more and more heavily it comes after we all had went to class.
luckily.

hmm, while waiting for math teacher to come.
something funny happened.
One of my malay friend put a fake cockroach on Alison shoulder.
Then I tell her there's something on her shoulder.
know what? she scream and jump.
hahahha. We all were laughing very hard and non-stop.
Alison say to me that, at first i was pointing at her.
Then she was overly shock. Thats her reaction. Laughs*
While we are in the math class, friend put th fake cockroach on teacher's shoulder.
Then Mr Chong reaction was, like this " ahhh. I'm so scared. "
The whole class went laughing. hahhahha. He's probably joking.
math test, was okay! I can do it. luckily ! :D
Science, get back test paper. Yeah, I pass. Disappointed cause I make 3 precious questions wrong, due to my carelessness. Duh! will be careful in the future.
next was HE, no cooking again. 2 relieve teacher came to our class.
We separated class with our register number.
Kinda boring though. Talk to Ms Pamela Goh for 1 period the she went off.
Another relieve teacher came, Elizabeth. Actually she was an ex-student of our school. she is a ex-student of guangyang sec as well as bradell-westlake.
I still remember her so well. I remember she's the lead of the sec one camp last yr.
She take us for 3periods. Altogether we had 4 periods free time :)
Aft that went home.

Gahh. It's already 6.30 now.
I felt so hungry ! Don't know why.
still got 30+ minutes more to break fast.

And oh, My stupid idiotic computer the volume of sound cannot be heard.
why oh why? shittttts. k bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home