Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hello. It's been long since I last blog.
hmm, let me think. How many days ah?
8days not updating my blog :)

Computer Problem + Lazy to update :) haha!

Having a lot of things going on this days.
Gahh!

It's been 17days of fasting.
I've been fasting okay! :D
Oh! I'm so excited about hari raya la! :D
Still quite long. 1 October !

School was as usual. Sometimes boring,sometimes fun.
Exams coming real soon! 26 September, Friday.
It will began next week! ): I'm so scared !
In school, pay attention, listen to teacher.
Wow, I'm a good girl :D ha!

My friends keep singing BARNEY SONG.
They change the lyrics of the barney song.
something like that . see below.

I hate you , You hate me.
We gang up to kill barney.
With bang bang shoot shoot.
Barney on the ground.
No more barney ever more!
-ps; friends create.

- Lol, stupid song. Don't curse my barney.
I love barney, I don't hate purple dinosour.
Purple dinosour is ADORABLE :D I LIKE IT!

Give you the actual song of barney.

I love you, You love me.
We are happy family.
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.
Won't you say you love me too.
-actual song :)

okay I'm gonna post about last week.

10 September 2008 - Wednesday

Went to MacPherson ITE , collage central.

First day of going there. Take school bus to go.
Talk , joke and listening song when we are in the bus.
The bus is damn rowdy and noisy. Shout here and there.
Even I listen to my hp song loudly, still can hear them shouting.
Gahh. Annoying leh! hahah, but fun :)
Reach there at about 8plus. Went to the ITE room thingy.
Sat there with another school , Presbyterian High.
Joke and talk with the person. We got whole load of people covering the sit till the end. hahah, thats our class :) 2 was absent from school. Purposely don't want come.
After that was CCA , lol I didn't play at all. due laziness :) ha!
Played game, and create animation on the computer. Anyhow do, then close! haha.
Then blah3. Don't wish to say out and I forgotten some. We got a lot of break , damn!
It's kinda boring there. Sleepy + tiredness look. stay there till 4pm.
Then dismiss from school at 4.25pm. Reach quite early.
Homed, sleep. Break fast at 7.06pm. I wasn't fasting, had period.

11 September 2008 - Thursday

Second day, I guess it's the better day.
Not that bored. Had fun throughout the program. Yes, I do.
Pretend to be one of the ITE people. who have the course.
Business skill. Fun! :D I lioke. We got fake ID. haha!
We are divided into 3groups. All different groups, do different things.
Break then so on. Last but not least, survey! (: Then end!
Get into the bus. Reach school at12.20pm. Then all went back home.
While the whole school still having lessons till 1.30pm. Laughs*
Went home awhile, put bag and waited for mum.
But mum haven't come back yet, so I went out first.
Took 88, with friends back to school. We got stupid damn CCA.
Starts. Let the teacher in charge take a look at our book review.
type it in the school computer. at first went we enter our CCA.
We did our math paper that we asked from teacher.
End up copying the answers. hahha, seriously don't have the mood to do.
Didn't shelf the books, we don't about anything accept for book review.
All the way, we sat down on the chair and sleep! really, it was a tiring day!
Some more I'm fasting ! ): so weak and I'm having headache.
Took bus 410 home, reach home sleep again, don't mind me.
Break fast at 7.05pm. Enjoy my dinner, yummy! :D

12 September 2008 - Friday

School. Slack. Study. All starts with S... hahha. Cause got lesson then 4periods free time.

Monday: School. Study. Slack. - Practice Malay Oral.
Tuesday: School. Study. Slack. - Hac ppl got call out for not attending. But not the Malays, only Chinese. As you know, Malay fasting. Cannot go Hac. Later tired.
Wednesday: School. Study. Slack. - Practice Malay Oral. Science, study. English, do work then talk throughout the period, math test - don't know how to do, CME-free time for one period only, then Practice English oral, I wasn't paying attention, Assembly - boring! Guitar lessons for Sec ones, four express classes, two academic classes, one technical class. Slow motion song. Can sleep anytime. Like funeral =.= ( serious ) I'm falling asleep when I heard the guitar playing. hahhah. evil me * laughs. Next was, prize giving. My Bestfriend got an award :) hahah. 88Homed.

  • Math Re-test on FRIDAY. YAY! can revise again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home