Tuesday, September 23, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY,MELISSA LIM.
I love you,bestfriend.


Hope you like what I give you, that's all I can give to you ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLETTE! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNN! :D

And also goes to those whose birthday is today, Happy Birthday to you!:D

Today's Tuesday.
Left tomorrow,Thursday.
Then exams starts on Friday !
That's so fast man!
( Still got no idea what to cook on Friday for Home Econ.
How how how? tell me! Puh-lease ) - updated this at 9plus.
Update new one- now 10.07pm.
Yay! I think i know what dish to cook for Home Econ.
hahahah. Being looking at sister's sec one and two Home Econ book.
Not kinda sure about it. Either, cooking Spaghetti or Fried rice.
never mind. still got time to think :) heh.

I'm getting nervous day by day.
I'm really scared of exams ): Serious talking.
I did study, but still no confident in myself.
will be prepared when the time comes. Hope so.

school. No social studies.
Maybe form teacher already resigned or something.
I'm not sure about it either. nah, whatever.
2periods free. The relive teacher doesn't care about us.
We went in and out of the classroom. But she didn't scold us.
some of them went downstairs, outside classroom and to toilet w/o permission.
While talking to friends, we looked behind and saw the boys playing with hairstyle.
HAHAHA. VERY FUNNY! Weixiang's hair like chicken, the hair stand so high.
So he went to the toilet to push his hair down.
But when he came back, he said "what kind of gel did you use?"
His hair couldn't go down. So the boys laugh and do something to his hair.
whoa. His hair damn oily when I touched it.
Aft that, English followed by Recess then math.
Math was tiring, did a lot of writing. At first, couldn't understand what teacher talking.
Awhile aft that I understand. Kinda easy huh :) wooo.
CPA. totally boring, did test paper.

well, i've got CPA homework.
But I haven't do yet. lazy ! hahahha.

Homed at 2plus 3pm.
Buh-bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home