Saturday, May 31, 2008

Woke up early in the morning at 8.20am ):
I'm seriously freaking tired.
I just don't want wake up from my sleep.

Bathe,change. Then waited for mum and dad to get change.
After that went out :)
Paid bills, went to courts , Breakfast , amk hub. lol!
Bought new wallet! Yahoo :D
Bought Vcds and bought many things la. HAHAHA!

9am till 2plus ): Tired and legs are pained.
Bring things home. Super heavy lehhhhh!
My hand almost break.
But we took taxi home :D

Homed. Slept again, haha.
Can't help myself to make my eyes open.

Those things bought, Dad paid.
I LOVE YOU PAPA! :) Thank you.

At home. Dad and sister working.
Mum's watching tv. And I'm blogging :)


I saw this MP3 in courts just now.
I want it laaaaaaaaaaa.
But it's expensive.
Purple color , so niceeeee.
Some more it's quite big :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home