Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HOLA!

David Archuleta, Adorable ain't he? :D

Hi all.

Just finish watching American Idol :)
I love David Archuleta, He's so adorable.
Tomorrow is results, better watch !

Went out for learning journey this morning with the whole class.
Before that, we waited for the bus to come.
oh yeah the bus came very late.
And we are the last class to leave, I think so.
The bus is nice, the nicest bus. Hahaha!

Went there was kinda bored.
Hear the person talking all the way.
-__- Fed up la siol.
Talk also get scolded.
And one more thing, she speaks freaking hell LOUD.
My ear can burst already.
The speaker was like near my friend and I.
After the trip to one place, we had our break for 20mintues only.
After the trip ended, we straight away go back to school.
Reach at about 12plus.
Bestfriend and I wanted to walked home.
So we started from our school then all the way home.
She reach home first, then I walked alone.
Tell her I was tired and wanted to take bus.
But I never, walked another long two bus stop away.
): my legs are in real pain and tired.
Maybe because of one shoe that I wore just now. lol!

Well, I HATE TOMORROW AFTERNOON.
MUST ATTEND A LOT OF THINGS.
BIATCH. LOL !

YeeeHaaaaa! Tomorrow must be in school at 8am.
I can finally sleep a little bit longer. Hahahaha! :D
What time should I woke up then? I don't know siol.
Kay,nevermind. The clocked shows 12.36am now!
Better go to sleep now. (: BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home