Tuesday, May 27, 2008


BARNEY♥


Hello Hello.

Grr. Must attend school tomorrow for HAC.
Didn't want to go actually.
But suddenly it reminds me of something.
If I didn't go,my names will be send to the DM.
Don't want to create so much problem, No choice but to go.
It's alright, Just two hours of school.

Went out alone Just now.
Suppose to go out with mum.
But I don't want. Cause I need to wait long long.
Had to buy Bread and newspaper.
On my way there, all of sudden It rained.
Thank goodness I bring my umbrella.
If not, I will have to walked in the rain.

Reach Bishan Cheers.
Take bread and newspaper and paid it.
Start to walked after that.
The rained becoming more heavily.
I use my umbrella and it's gonna flew away.
The rain was so heavy that it splash me.
I'm all so wet la ): I felt cold awhile.
I run towards the shelter. WooHoos!
Used umbrella till I reach near my house block.
I'm saved from the rained. LOL!
Was walking to the letter box and I heard somebody called my name.
I thought who was it. I turned around and saw my primary school classmate.
Hahaha! He looked at me and smile :D
So long never see him already.

Homed. Bathe with nice hot water.
Prevent from getting sicked.
After bathing, I ate something.
Then I play computer :)
Gotta end this post before my mum nagged again.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home