Thursday, May 22, 2008


American Idol 7 winner.

I prayed that DAVID ARCHULETA wins but too bad DAVID COOK wins ):

Its okay, I know people will still love David Archuleta.
He's so young and talented !
I wanted to watch the results but Its way too slow.
So I search on youtube then.

I'm seriously FED-UP! How long must this be going on?
I'm so fcuked up and tired of it already.
Don't just keep quite laa! Think of something please!
How I wish I could shoot that person, useless bum.

Heylo.

Reach school at 7.45am today :)
Hahaha!
Didn't have lesson, only watch movies that teacher bought.
Dismiss from school then went straight to library to sign in first.
After that went out because friends wants to eat.
So I followed them out, I only drank water.
And soon we went back school again.
Had CCA, It was like really bored.
After it ends. Looked for mum to see whether she has come.
She said she was looking for me, but didn't manage to find.
lol! Mum and I go to the hall for parent meeting.
Waited for like so long, then this one parent still talking.
When he finish with his mumbling, It was my turn.
Took my report book and let my mum and teacher see.
): I failed math, but overall I pass :D
And my conduct stated : VERY GOOD :) hahaha!
Went to HAC parent meeting too.

10133steps in a day :)
Mid-year exams, result. Suck! ): Failed math.
See that? I'm a good girl in class :)

I'm so tired laa.
Get the pedometer today.
I've walked 10,000 steps already.
More then that okay !

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL ALREADY.
JUNE HOLIDAY COMING SOON EH! :DDDD
BUT I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL FOR SOME DAYS.

Kay Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home