Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Have some more pictures, But its in mark's phone.

Hi Hi Hi.

Went out with sister and mark yesterday.
Met mark at ang mo kio MRT station.
Then bus-ed to East coast.
Talk and took pictures inside the bus cause we sat at the end.
Its a long way there.

Reach there, We walked.
When we go to east coast park, then looked for my friends birthday party.
But too bad. We couldn't find it ): We've forgotten where it was held.
Looked for my friend for an hour, walked so long.
And finally we stop. Too tired already.
After that we headed to Burger King to eat.
Then so on :)
Ton at night till late.

Tuesday

Which is today.
I was watching television, when something loud surprise me.
I knew it was car crashing to another.
Looked outside the window and saw a taxi cab hit a car.
So troublesome. The taxi driver had to settle with the person.
Dumb, every time must rush. Serve him right!

Oh yeah, before I've forget to say this.
There's one girl who blogged, She was so freaking hateful.
She scolded vulgar a lot of times. -__-
I admit I did scold vulgar sometimes.
But I'm not like her, Know what?
Everything that she post confirm got vulgar one.
She some more scolded her parents with those words.
What kind of daughter she is? Asking her parent to get accident.
She's so heartless. No feelings at all, didn't think about how she end up to this world and who took care of her all this years. She said she wanted to run away from home and never come back. How I wish her parents threw her out of the house. Some kind of person she is. I never want to scold them until like that. Who don't love your own parents? Remember that who bring you to life? And took care of you all this time. I know some are different from the others. But If you have a family, You have to cherish them no matter what. Well,I do get fed up of my parents nagging at me sometimes. I understand actually, but I'm stubborn. I will always love to see my parents happy:)

She's a secondary one student and from my school. EEEEEK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home