Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Woke up early in the morning for school :)
Mum woke me up, But I don't seem to hear anything.
So I continued with my nice sleeeeep. HAHAHA!
Then mum goes ' You don't want to go to school uh? ' .
Wake up after hearing that.

Bathe,change and went out of the house.
It's still early but i go out already.
Reach school at 8.15am. Waited for siew hong.
She haven't come yet, then i go inside school.
Soon after i went in. She's walking inside.

We both went to look for teachers.
No teachers come yet.
So we waited at canteen till 8.30am ;
After teacher came. Take attendance.
then started running for 6rounds.
Finish running, We played.
It was so not my game.
I was lazy to play so I went to the canteen with my other friend.
And finally saw MR PHUA. Yay! Go to hall and play badminton:)
Guess what? while we were playing.
The badminton ball shoot up then it went up.
We couldn't reach the ball so we forget about it. lolololol!
Played Played till tired then we stop.
I was talking to siew hong for like so long while waiting for dismissal.
HAHAHAH! Dismiss. She followed me buy something.
Then we both went homed :D
I have fun throughout the day.
Gonna see her this Friday for HAC again.
Well, I didn't bring my pedometer just now.
Thank goodness never get scolding.

Mum nag at me again.
For goodness sake, I was playing for two hours only.
My sister played for so long, yet she didn't even complaint. Sigh.

So yeah, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home