Friday, June 20, 2008

hello hello.

Went out at 1plus.
walked up the stairs and I saw one of my pri sch friend.
:D:D hahaha. it's been a long time I've never see him.

Went out with farah today! weeees.
So happy leh! :D hahahha.
Meet her at mrt station.
MRT to orchard.
Reach there, didn't know where to go.
So we walk walk around.
To 7eleven, bought drink.
Sit down while drinking water.
Decided to go to marina after that.
Weets. Take mrt to marina.
Walked around again.
We went to the esplanade rooftop.
Since we didn't have any place to go.
Talked,laugh,joke. till 7pm.
After that we went to eat Macdonald.
Finish eating, go to mrt station.
Took mrt and alight at amk station.
Took bus from there. 88bus.
Reach home at about 8.45pm :)

At the rooftop, saw 3guys.
They was like drunk or something?
Their face are red. And one of them, walked like.
Someone who are gonna fall anytime.
At first i thought they are gay. tsk tsk.
When we are in the Macdonald.
while farah was buying her food.
I saw 3bunch of humans. heh heh!
i don't want type it out. hmm, i don't know how t translate in English. Well, it was like a man change into a woman. Get it? lalala! some kind of acting like a woman, using plastic surgery? aiya. I don't know la. There were 3 of them. They looked extremely disgusting to me. Eeeerr. Some more one of them have muscles. can you believe that? They totally look like a man, i can see from the way they are. they also wear make-up! :/
okay, whatever la eh. Anything la eh. hohohoho!
on the way home, when farah and I was in amk station.
We both thought that we saw aliff aziz. lol!
But it's not him. The guy looked exactly like him. haha.

And one more thing, Farah always says I'm 'siao' :/
hahahhaha. maybe i am :D lol!

I have pictures in my phone.
But i think I'm too tired to upload.
So, some other day alright.
and some pictures are with farah.
Will take from her when she online.

Thats all you have to know. Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home