Friday, June 13, 2008

Watched Malay news yesterday.
Saw orang utan ride the Singapore Flyer.
Hahaha, cute huh! :D

Yesterday, while I was playing computer.
At 12am. Kailing message me.
Saying that she was bored, so I accompany her to stay awake.
Sms her till 1.45am. Then she's asleep already.
Well, I slept at 4.45am yesterday. HAHAHA!
Couldn't sleep last night.

Today woke up at 11am.
Beat tired laaa. Don't want to wake up!
Bathe, eat breakfast then watched tv.
Went out at 1pm, i guess.
Going to take the NDP ticket that we get :D
Two tickets only ): Cannot go as a family.
Mom's always wanted to go for NDP.
And finally, we get it but only two. tsk tsk!
So will be going with mom for NDP soon.

After that , went to bishan Junction8 Long John Silver to eat.
Finish eating. Bus-sed 54 back home.
Homed. I'm back in the bed again.
Too tired already.

Sister working again laaa!
It was like everyday..
Hahah! No la, kidding.

schooooooooooooooool reopen sooooooooon!
All I have to do is to relax. right right?
Because There's a lot of MONSTERS in my class.
Nah, you wouldn't know anyway.
Until you enter my dumb class yeah.
I forgot to mention, there's animals too!
All I have to say is they are not behaving like human beings. I've never think of insulting them.
I just stated the TRUTH. Most of them is so childish and immature. Whats the different?
They love to fool around.
That's why they are called clown. HAHAHAHA!
I've being evil for a minute :/
My hope is damaged. Argh! I want to change class laaa.
Alright eh.
Someone in my class, please don't be extra KPO.
Okay, Get it?
If i'm not even mentioning about you, don't be sucha ass.
I'm talking about SOME people in my class OKAY?
For those who always irritate me by their actions.
Bye freako CCCCCCCC. Don't even think of typing something in my tagboard. It's just making my tagboard dirty. I really don't welcome you once. Before anything I could say, you better get lost first :D I've being so nice right? hahahaha. (roll eyes)*
I didn't know that I really hate this person. Tsk tsk!

OK. Going out with friends tomorrow.
YAY YAY ! :D

I guess thats all for today. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home