Thursday, June 12, 2008

Heyho.

I know I always went out with mom right.
well, because mom and me are always at home together.
Went to Junction8. Ntuc then to Food junction.
out at 4pm right to 7pm.

homed.
mom watched tv and I played comp.
Waiting for sister and dad to come home.
Yeepie! :D

Someone make me angry today.
I guess I'm not that mad anymore.
So yeah. She apologize to me.
I couldn't be too over reacting huh.
kay , maybe I'm just being such a ass.
Alright. Forget it eh! Don't talk bout it.

I'm looking forward to SATURDAY :)
I miss my friends la siol :/
meeting them soon.

And and , school reopen soon.
Save me! I don't wanna go backed to school.
Nah, I'm just being lazy.
It was like so fast can! 1week plus to go, i guess.

Eh, I love carrot juice la :)

Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home