Saturday, June 14, 2008

Today was boring.
went out with friends but end up still kinda bored.
Out for awhile, then go back home.

To Junction8 then to Somerset.
Went window shopping.
Friend bought something for Father's day.

I've got nothing to give dad ):
It's okay, I will wish him a Happy Father's day and a kiss on his cheek.
:D I think that enough for father's day.
And one more thing to say , I love You dad! ♥
He's the most greatest dad in the whole wide WORLD.
I guess everyone will say that to their own dad.

Will save more money next year, for dad's birthday and Father's day okay! Wanting to buy dad a new guitar :)
I love mum and dad so much, No one can ever replace them in my heart. Not to forget my sister even though sometimes we quarrel a lot.
Well, sister birthday is 2months away already.
I hope i can give something better. Since i never give anything to my sister last year. hahahaha!

mum asked me to buy food when I'm going home.
So I bought two packs. Can share 4people :) A lot laa.

I think I'm gonna talk to anybody who online in msn.
LOL. Bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home