Monday, June 16, 2008

A special friend that I ever had. I love you, kailing :)
For your information- this was 2006 photo.

I use to be in band last year, but not anymore. I've quited.

Well, I miss the past ):
I miss my kindergarten school.
I miss my kindergarten friends.
I miss my primary school.
I miss my primary school friends.
I miss my brother.
I miss my last time close friends.
I miss my primary school teachers.
I miss my primary school form teacher.
I miss my primary school class- 6/3 Em3.
I miss everything in the past.

And I really do.
I want to see my old times friends, please?

I HATE MY CLASS NOW! 2T1 suck.
Sucha ass class :D
Eh, my problem la I don't like 2T1. BLEHs!
Toooooo many guys. They LOVE to make noise.
Thats what many of them good at.
Whatever la kay! LMAO.

Kindergarten ?

I was a bad and naughty small little girl.
I don't know how to read.
Run away from class :p clever right? lols.
hide from school. " saying I don't want to go sch"
Love to stay at home.
love to cry everyday. lalala!
Thats what I do when I was 5 and 6years old.
I do remember a lot of my past.
Crazy crazy things huh.

Primary school.
I remember about last time when I was primary one.
Tsk tsk, I'm a worst kid ever, I guess.
Sister had being called a lot of million times during that time.
Sister getting scolding from my form teacher.
When something happen and it's not even our problem.
I've met this one stupid teacher. So Idiotic kind of person.
I can't even help it to call her a teacher.
Well, last time I'm scared of her :/
As you know. Primary 1 kid. I was nerd.
She blame so many things on me.
I don't know why she hated me that much.
Alright ! She scolded me because she thought I was playing in the bus.
Wth? I was a very good girl okay! Only in school I was stubborn.
I hate that teacher.
I won't forget her because she always created trouble for me.
The worst teacher I've gonna say. I remember her name too.
MDM TAN PIG CHU. " I'm not sure if the spelling is correct".
Nah, I don't care. HAHAHHA. One word in her name is PIG.
I don't think it is spelled like that. But I'm gonna leave it.
To let you people pronounce the name easily.
Am I that evil? NOOOO. Cause I find her more evil. LALALA!
I don't find my primary 1 life is great.
There's a lot of reasons. Wish to know one?
I suck at reading. and writing.

Primary two, My reading has improve.
But my writing is the same :D hhaha.
Primary 3, better. but. - science failed.
Primary 4? Drop down. / Failed badly. - All.
Primary 5? Dumb. When to EM3. Failed. - All.
Primary 6? kinda good. Passed! Science mid year was bad.
Sec one? New school, new friend, new teachers. All PASSED.
Sec two? CA,passed. Midyear,Passed. End year? idk.
I wish I could pass and when up to sec3 and 4. :D
Wish me luck ok!
I'm seriously saying that I'M REALLY SCARED OF EOYE.
Gonna study real hard. I guess.
one more thing to add, I think I've improved my science so much eh. Know why? I did well in science for sec two this year. I proud of myself :D heh heh! For now, I need to focus on math. Alrighty ? I don't wanna fail my math. Overall, I do love math alot.

BYE BYE.
I blog about the past and not happening now.
Well, read my past memories from 2006.
I'm a bad writer.
I talked like a Chinese person.
And every single day, it will be exactly the same thing.
Just read and understand. lol.

Slept at 3plus last night.
slept a 4plus the day before last night.
Okay okay, I always sleep very late.

Not to forget, I'm not hating the present.
I love the present too.
Secondary friends are way better then primary school friends.
some only, such as some of the Malay and Chinese pupils in my class and other class last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home