Saturday, April 05, 2008

Happy Birthday ME :D

Get this from my BestFriend





Happy Birthday to me , Happy Birthday to me ,
Happy Birthday to me , Happy Birthday to me ,
Happy Birthday to myself , NUR FARHANA! :D
I have a very great time kay (: I enjoy myself so much.

I celebrated my birthday in advance yesterday , with My sister and her Boyfriend.
And today , I celebrated my birthday with my friends and my sister and her boyfriend.
Went out to meet Yingting at 2pm plus. After that , we both go to Dhoby Ghaut to meet our other friend. At Bishan to Dhoby Ghaut. Called Melissa , asked her where she is. Yingting and I lost our way , we don't even know where to walk. Finally , Melissa walk there and took us with her. We went to Plaza Singapura, we went window shopping and saw a lot of nice things that i wish i could have. Hahaha! And guess what ? I saw a huge toy bear , it is so cuteeeeee! I will love anybody who bought me that huge bear ! Lol ; When we don't even know where to go, Yingting and I followed Melissa to her Exercise class. Yingting , Melissa and I took quite a lot of pictures there. We talk , laugh , Joke and more until 6pm then Yingting and I go off. She took MRT to Bradell and I took MRT to admiralty to meet my sister and her boyfriend. Meet her , go Macdonald and eat. Followed sister and her boyfriend to Woodlands. He buy something. At last we all go home. Reach home at 10pm plus. Felt tired but I have fun all day long :D And oh , my birthday is gonna end soon. It soon will be 12am ): HAHAHA, kay nevermind lah eh. I'm already FOURTEEN years old now seh! HAPPY kay ! :D On Friday , I've get present from my friends. Oh Ya ! On my way home I saw Two friends of mine ; Clarisse and Nicolette. They both so gorgeous and pretty ! :) Hehs.

AND THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO WISHES ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU ALRIGHT!


I LOVE MY PARENTS SO MUCH ! BECAUSE THEY ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON 12AM SHARP. FIRST MY SISTER FOLLOWED BY MY MUM AND DAD.

Goodbye Readers. Loves;
5 April 2008 ; 11.41 PM (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home