Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BAH BAH BLACK SHEEP!

Today was soooo extremely tired laaaaaa!
Dismiss from school at 11am. Went home to change.
Then went out to Junction 8 to meet my friends.
Walked to Bishan stadium.
And guess what its gonna rain!
when its raining, I go to responsibility house to find friend to talk to.
Some kind, its bored la. Cause nothing much to do.
The sports day have being canceled and post pone to some day.
I'm so freaking out. Went there to watch the rain uh? Waited from 1pm to 4pm then can go.
I waited for friend and went home with her together. Its still raining outside.
Walked then took bus cause leg pain. No further way to walk so far.
I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SPORTS DAY IF ITS RAINING AGAIN! TIRED LA.
MY LEGS ARE SO DAMN FREAKING PAIN. CAN'T SEEM TO WALK PROPERLY. ARGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home