Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ROAR ! I've so angry today.
Suppose to report to school at 8.30 to have math remedial class.
And guess what? Teacher haven't come yet.
Waited for him quite a long time. Then we go to the staff room to look for him.
then one teacher go to general office to see whether the teacher is in or not.
Oh, this is interesting. The teacher will be coming at 9.30am ;
Another 1hour more. Wanted to went home , but i should not go.
Damn! My friends and I went to our friend house while waiting for the teacher to come.
At 9.20 we left the house. Get back to school and go inside the classroom.
There's only a few of us left. Because many people have gone home.
The teacher still haven't come yet. so we wait for him. At 9.45am , here he comes.
Like Oh My , Come until so late. But the teacher apologies to us for coming late.
Also say that he thought that our class starts at 9.30am. Oh CRAP!
After that we start the lesson. Went off back at 11am.

I'm so freaking tired now. I kept on Yawning and Yawning for just now. Duh! LOL.
I'm so gonna sleep later. Maybe.

Bye Readers:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home