Monday, March 17, 2008

Today, I woke up late! sooo shocking la.
I usually woke up at 5.50am. But end up waking up at 6.40am.
Like ohmy. I'm late. Then i rush inside the toilet and bathe quickly.
I bathe so fast. Its like 5minutes? hahaha! I rush and rush non-stop.
and i anyhow tie my hair. And soon go out of the house. Take bus 88 and reach at 7.20am ;
oh thank goodness, reach on time. suppose to assemble at 7.25am. But today i don't have assembly , i have HAC to attend which starts at 7am. its like 20minutes ago? wow, this is my first time woke up late and rush rush rush. I hope tomorrow never happens again. If not no need go to school la eh.

Today change timetable. gahhhh! Its exactly the same la.
earlier got Social Studies then tomorrow also got the lesson again. Bored cannnn.
So on , its English lesson. WOW! teacher say we will be separating class every Wednesday.
Yeah , great :D well then , no need to suffer inside that not wonderful class.
Mr Phua will be leaving soooooooooooooon. NOOOOOOOOOOO , i don't want.
Change teacher again. Some of my classmates chase out Miss Tan and now Mr Phua going off.
I don't wish to have new teacher! not ever! ): sad!
Mr Chong never attend school today. My class go mad and rowdy.
Obviously the teacher didn't teach that much. Cause everybody do their own things. like i say.

Went to Junction 8 to buy something with two other friends and when home after that.
I'm so freaking tired. Slept at 2plus Yesterday. -__-

Having sports day real soon. Two days left , which it is on Wednesday.

So many things have happen to our Family ): I'm so upset and ANGRY with my dad. But i actually love them so much. I hope everything gonna be all right. And as for my sister too. I hope you could handle your problem so far :) LOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home