Sunday, March 23, 2008

BORED ! ROAR !

I'm bored , so lets do survey kay :D

What do you think is the reason why
you lie?
= Cause people don't believe the truth.

Have you ever said, you'll never love
again?
= No. I didn't.

Is there anything bothering you right
now?
= Yeah.

Is there something you wanna let go
of?
= Yup.

Do the old songs you had in your past
really remind you of the memories?
= Absolutely.

How important is trust
= I'm not sure about that. Lets shut up/

Do you believe in soulmates?
= urm.

How do you learn to forget?
= Do something to make you cheer up.

Why do you answer surveys?
= Because I'm bored kay.

Do you always regret?
= Right!

Do you believe that absence makes the
heart grow fonder?
= Certainly Nope.

Do you believe that you have a
guardian angel?
= I think so :)

Do you find your ex's new gf/bf good
looking?
= Er , i don't know.

What will you do if you're stuck in
the elevator with someone you don't
like?
= I scream can? Don't ask me that kind of question. I don't like!

Would you ever want to go back in the
past?
= NO WAY MAN!

Do you really wanna please everybody?
= lalala!

Is waiting ever okay?
= Depends.

Right now, where do you wanna be?
= Anywhere.

When is enough, enough?
= Shut up!

What are you so sick and tired of?
= Something. I don't tell , is that alright ?

What made you smile today?
= Sister making JOKES.

Is looking good important?
= Nah! Not at all ;

Do you listen to love songs when your
down?
= Yup.

What are you thankful for?
= Things that I've got.

Do you believe in forever?
= Sometimes. Only believe in my family :D

What are your plans for the weekend?
= Don't know.

Do you say sorry first?
= No i don't. But sometimes.

Do you believe that married couples
should still go out on a date?
= Yes babe!

Has someone promised you something and
broke it?
= absolutely yes!

Do you want to go out of the country?
= Yes i would like to.

Does the rain make you gloomy?
= Yes or No ?

For now, what is the one thing that
you want so bad?
= A lot .

Wishing you were with?
= somebody that i really love.

What advice can you give to someone?
= BE YOURSELF And HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF :D


OH YES , I'VE GOT A PROBLEM. I HOPE IT CAN BE SOLVE AS FAST. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. SOME KIND ITS RIDICULOUS TO ME. KAY BYE :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home