Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First and Second period having P.E lessons. I love P.E :D
2T1 ; one group playing floorball, playing basketball and playing badminton.
And that was actually me and friends. Play badminton till so freaking tired! WooHoo! Guess what? when we were playing. Something happen to somebody. Get hit on the Head -_- Using th badminton Racket. Wow! That was obviously accidentally because he was standing right there. During science lessons, science test was canceled. (: this coming Friday after school then we have our Science test. Yahoo! I don't wish to fail my science. So far so good because every Science test I pass. I will try to do my best for the upcoming test. Thus, I would like to pass my Science MYE :D:D After recess is Math period. Learn a new chapter , I've understand the "Compound Interest thingy." Its the chapter tittle lah kay. Then continue with other lessons and finally heard an announcement made by discipline master, Go to hall -___- ! End English lesson and went off to the hall , it's like soooooo damnnnnn hotttttt! Sweating all the way. Having one performance for 20minutes. It was Awesome, they sing without Instruments and music. Just a human voice. After that Talk about the Exam Instructions. lalala! Say that on Friday all levels are going to arrange the tables and chairs in the respective classes after school.

Today stayed back for science extra lessons. Dismiss at 3pm then went home.
Haiyahhhhhhh ! Tomorrow must stayback for MUSIC TEST lah dey ): Bored! Have to do RE-TEST because the whole class failed. Hahahaha! Teribble huh? All don't like music. Can sleep anytime. Every lesson of that music, CONFIRM 100% get punished by Teacher.

Dancing in moonlight, YooHoo ; Laugh my ass out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home