Sunday, April 20, 2008

Rainbow.
I saw this near my school.Let the Pictures do the talking.
Random pictures yaww.

Well Yeah , I'm SICK. Grrr! Having a bad headache, cough, sore throat and flu ):
I hate being sick. But what to do, sigh.
Sick but I'm still sitting down on the chair and playing computer. Shiok huh?
Tomorrow schooling eh. Don't know tomorrow going school or not.
If I'm still sick, thats it. In school , i won't pay attention. Well , I will try to.
Because Mid-Year-Exam coming already. So, NO ponteng school.
Later drink more water , Take medicine and rest. I've been bored lately.
Clean my room just now, mum help me :D Thank you, lovely mother.
oh By the way , My math homework haven't finish yet. Kay , never mind. Don't do! hahahha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home