Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Water (:
15 April 2008.

Yesterday school was great. During English lesson , I've got back my spelling test. WoOhOo ! Get full marks eh! 15/15. Proud ? :D hahaha. After that was Math lesson. RoaR! ): I'm getting weaker in Math. What's happening to me? I've got bored easily in that period. Couldn't understand what's teacher is explaining. Exams are coming in 1weeks time. I've got to concentrate in math. But at least I asked teacher to explain all over again for me. Those chapter are giving me a headache. Its getting harder and harder each day! ): No matter what, I will try my best. During Social studies , we don't have the lesson because we were going to the trip on New Water. Was like so fun uh , no need study social studies. Boring la that period, SERIOUSLY. Can fall asleep anytime. Took school bus to New Water. The place is nice la siol. I've never been there before , poor thing huh? Those people there gave a short video to watch and bla bla bla.. End the trip at 3pm. And straight away went to school back. At first all my classmates rush into the bus. And guess what ? somebody step on my leg so hard ! Freaking pain la eh. Some more its a guy. I know who the person is but I won't mention it. Reach school at about 3plus. Then we went back to the class and hear what the teacher is gonna say. After that we went home.

16 April 2008

Today , school as usual. First period P.E , take height and weight then can play already. Science lesson go to the laboratory to do experiment. Science test , I pass again! Yay. Get 17 half / 25. Not bad uh? hahaha :D today no assembly then go to our homeroom. Do something then at 2.10pm went home. k la, done. Bye (: Exams is coming real soooooooon ! so must start studying. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home