Friday, June 27, 2008

HELLO PEOPLE! :D
I'm back from camp already.
But still, felt kinda exhausted.

Wednesday- Day 1. (25June)
I'm in group 12.
To school. As usual, Assemble at parade square. Sat down with my huge bag. Seems like we're going to other country. Hahaha! Mostly alot of people bring such a big bag. 8 to 11am. went to the homeroom. They talk about leadership. And built something using straws to hold an egg. In the end, cannot balance. At 11am, All went to the canteen. But after that we all went up to the hall and get into the groups that we are in. Listen to someone talking. Talking about what, i don't remember. Awhile then, The rest of the group went down to canteen to have our food to eat. Each group sat in one whole table with chairs. So crowded, Can't seem to have a place to sit. But still, all of them have place. Ate Rice with chicken and vegetable before taking the bus. Finish eating, pack up. Went to the car park, to bought our bus. We shared bus with group 11. Sat with kailing inside bus. All the way to Jalan Bahtera. Reach there, all group will be assigned to one room. The instructor tell us to place our things up there. After that, to Jalan Bahtera the hall. Then bla bla bla.. I can't hardly remember from the day 1. Played low elements. Woots! So fun! :) heh heh! And it's a extremely hot day! Cannot take it siol. Turn by turn. Everybody must try! lol. Kayaking was awesome. Partner with kailing. They serve us lunch/dinner/supper. Before we eat, we need to sing a cheer. With our hand actions. Then go on until night. Played one game called "kidnapped". Run here and there. And suddenly, you know what? I become superman. I trip and fell down to the sand. Whoosh. I get myself injured on my hand and leg. So sad! A moment later, Blood came out from my hand and leg. So freaking hell pain okay! Can cry. Instructor YuanShan, bring me to see someone. The person put medication on my hand. There's one part, where they clean my hand. Woooooooo. So so pain la! After that was supper. But some of us when straight to our room. 11.30am lights off. Couldn't sleep until 1am. It's far too terribly hot.

Thursday- Day2 (26June).
Suppose to be waking up at 6.30am but we woke up at 6.00am. while my other two friends already went to the toilet. I'm still up there sitting down. Suddenly I saw someone in the room, was dreaming. I think so. Because she react like it's seriously dreaming with her hands wide open, and say out her name loud. Luckily no one hears her. only me! hahaha. so embarrassing that she ownself don't know what had happen earlier. so funny! tell my two other friends and my parents only, they laughed! well, I dislike the girl actually. hohoho. she so action.. err! -__-. Take our things and off to the toilet to bathe. Bathe finish, went to the room again to comb my hair and more. At 7am, Sat at the car park to do our morning exercise and running. Run outside and go one round. Back to school after that. Tired siol, sweating all the way. Went to canteen to eat breakfast. finish breakfast, clean our plates and cup. To the hall again. And our activities keep going on and on. Must built something near the kayaking place. Played high elements. But I didn't, cause i couldn't stretch my hand and leg since i fell. okay! at 6plus, Dinner time. Group 11 and 12 eat first. It's time for us to serve people the food. Friends and I served the food to people. Tiring sia! Hands keep moving and it's hot some more. Sweating again! After we all done. Go down the camp fire place. Practice our dancing and singing. All groups are practicing since we all must perform. after a lot of practice. all of us sat down. The campfire starts! :DYay! Fire starts to came out. Each group start to perform. When it's our turn, I'm so freaking nervous. But still need to dance. lol! funny. hahaha! Sit down back when we had finish our performance. Campfire was quite a long time! Campfire is the most fun of all. I enjoy it a lot! Shouting and screaming all the way! Cheering up! Wooooooo. I love it so! :D smile! heh heh. Last word from all the instructor to the group. And so so. Supper time, took hotdog bread. went to room without bathing. Talk and ate hotdog bread cause we couldn't sleep. For this night, i slept with nabilah and suhana. Suhana was funny, i keep on laughing hearing her jokes. laughs ;] sleep at around 12plus or 1am. Forgotten already. Message mum before sleeping.

Friday- day3,last day (27June)
Woke up at 6plus. Bathe. But only 3girls went to the toilet. Which is me and my other two friends. Nobody more awake. Until 7am then everybody wake up without bathing. Cause they say, at home can bathe what. 7.30am, went to the car park with our bag since we have already pack everything up. Gather at the car park. went to eat our breakfast after that. Without bringing our bag. We left them at the car park. Nasi lemak with egg and hotdog for breakfast. Drank Hot milo. So nice! :D haha. finish eating, group 11 and 12 change into slippers. We need to clean up the toilet. Every group is to clean other area. And wth? We need to clean toilets. Eww. The girls toilet is dirty, which idiotic girl go and throw tissue everywhere and undergarments inside. Disgusting person! Know how to dirty the toilet only. some of the group people need to clean the floor. And alot more, sitting down doing nothing. good huh! After we end cleaning the toilet. off to the hall. Talk about something, tell us which group is the winner of yesterday performance and we are give a piece of paper for what we think of the camp so far. I put it strongly agree and agree, but no disagree. I had fun though it was super tiring. At 11am, went to bought the bus. Sat with Nabilah. We slept inside the bus, i don't know why i'm so tired. sleep until it reach near the junction8. it was like so fast reaching school already. Couldn't realise at all. Reach school at 11.38am. Went out of school to bus stop. Waited for mum and sis to come and fetch me, since i didn't bring my wallet along with me. Mum and sis came, went to bubble tea shop to buy drinks. I buy strawberry milk tea with jelly. I love it alright, super nice. (: hhaha. Took bus 52 to go home. Reach home. Change and eat my lunch. Finally, i'm at home!

Sleep again. I know i sleep alot. You're not me, so you don't know whether i'm tired or not. slept quite long. Woke up at 7plus. Watching tv, eat dinner and play computer. alright then, maybe its time for me to stop typing this post. My hands are aching. get a sand flies bite! I hate I hate it! It's kinda alot la! ): It's already 1.10am. Maybe gonna sleep soon after i've done with this post. okay, bye! Takecare everyone! I hope everyone had fun! No school for 3days, no need study.

Anyway, I also get to know a lot of new friends from group 11 and 12 :D

Well, i like my instructor YuanShan and WeiWian! :D
Both of them was a great instructor yeah, hahah.
they are also quite a funny person.
Yeah, couldn't keep in contact with them anymore.
I'm gonna miss her (: and I hope I will always remember them. Those memories, I really had fun on 3days 2night camp! :D:D The greatest and a very fun camp! I thought, it will be a boring camp, but it turns out to be fun.
Didn't take any photos there.
Will check by tomorrow, if it's in the school website.
should end this post now. I blog very long already!

Toodles. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home