Monday, June 23, 2008

One of my favourite ! ♥

Heyho! :D

School reopens today.
Well, I'm kinda excited about it at first.
After that. The lessons was boring.
New timetable, new English teacher.
So far I've already got 4 relieve teacher for English.
They always change teacher. I don't like it la.

In school. No assemble at parade square.
Yahoo! I haven't cut my fingernails yet.
Thank goodness, DM never check. haha.

According to our timetable, the 2nd period was MT.
Did some work. After that is English.
Being told by teacher to do some stuff.
Gave us something like postcard thingy.
Wrote about our personal things yeah.
Math. Get scolded, well because of the class.
Go through holiday homework. It was 3period of that lesson.
Kinda bored though. But what to do, must focus.
CPA. used computer to do Corel-draw.
Help two people to do -__-! Tired siol.

Dismiss, as usual.
Went to look for Mr Chong (math teacher) .
Get back midyear exam paper 2 back.
Well, tomorrow got math post holiday test.
I only study abit! Gonna revise again later.
Teacher told Melissa and I. That he is gonna have an extra lesson next fri. WooHoo! Mr Chong is always focusing on us to study more. Always melissa and I be the one who is going. lalala! He really want us to pass. If I failed. I will disappoint him. I'm so stress out! Had to Pass for teacher. He have been teaching us so hard for all this month. So yeah. ): what am i gonna do now? Study math everyday? My head can burst.

Alright. I'm playing with my cube now.
I've completed blue. But the rest, idk.

Hell yeah. Having camp soon! This coming WEDNESDAY.
Have to packed up things by tomorrow or maybe today.
I lazy to go laaa. No choice eh, it's compulsory.

I love Strawberry yogurt. Yummy! :D
And And. My shoulder hurt so much now D:
massage me please! haha.

But still, my gay friends suck big time.
hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home