Sunday, June 29, 2008

1. The person who last tagged you is?
-->Kailing (:

2. What is your relationship with him/her?
--> Friend.

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
-->Lovable, funny, cute, pretty, fun to talk with.

4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you?
--> I don't really remember it. But for me, she's still a goodfriend of mine.

5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you?
-->She said that I could not replace anybody from her heart as a friend.
(well, she say that to huiling too).

6. If he/she becomes your lover you will..?
-->I'm not a lesbian alright (:

7. If he/she becomes your lover,what things has he/she to improve on?
-->She's a good girl (:

8. If he/she becomes your enemy,you will..?
-->No, I don't want that to happen please! :D

9. If he/she becomes your enemy the reason will be..?
-->NOTHING! cause she will not be my enemy. get it ? (:

10. The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is..?
-->Anything? :D I will try to help her anytime she need me.

11. Tour overall impression of him/her now?
--> very good! :D

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
--> Don't asked me.

13. The character you love of yourself are?
--> Hmm, something.

14. On the contrary,the character you hate of yourself are?
-->I don't hate myself. I do love me! :D

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
-->MYSELF always. :D

16. For people who care and like you,say something about them?
-->Thanks! I will also love you all okay. HUGS! :) winks*

17. Pass this quiz to 10 person .
1)Melissa.
2)Enaa.
3)Mark.
4)Desiree.
5)Ariffah.
6)Farah.
7)kailing.
8)Pohchuang.
9)Dian.
10)Zhenxuan.

18.Who is number 6 having a relationship with?
-->someone. I don't tell you! hahaha.

19.Is 9 a male or female?
-->female.

20. If 7 & 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
-->hell no! number 10 has a GF already. lol!

21. How about 5 & 8?
-->so not posibble! They are no les alright. only friends.

22. What is number 2 studying about?
-->Well, she's not schooling anymore.

23. When was the last time you had a chat with number 3?
-->Hmm, long time I guess.

24. Is number 4 single?
-->Nope.

25. Talk something casually about number 1.
-->She's my bestfriend.

The End of the Quiz.
Well, I think anybody can do this if you'll want to.
For those who don't want to do, then don't do ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home