Wednesday, April 30, 2008

EXAM.

I'm not away anymore though exams is still on.
Stressed laaaaaaaa! ): In technical class but I felt the same way too.
So far so good in English and Mother Tongue language.
Math paper's on this coming Friday! I'm freaking nervous.
And guess what? Today's lesson is sooooo boring.
No exams for the sec ones and twos. Upper sec having exams.
So, we've no P.E lessons. In class, Revision. Study math! My class so noisy eh.
Cannot concentrate ): After that was science lesson.
I was so disappointed in myself. I FAILED my test you know.
I get 5/15 MARKS. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I'VE FORGOTTEN TO FILL 3BLANKS.
THAT IS SO CALLED WASTE MARKS! WHEN TEACHER TOLD ME THAT I FAILED.
I WAS LIKE 123456789. THINKING THAT I WAS ACTUALLY CARELESS BODOH!
HOW STUPID CAN I BE? SCIENCE EXAM MUST DO WELL OR I PIACK MYSELF.
okay, after recess is math. Hmps ! never learn at all , the class is always noisy.
AS usual!Anyone change class with me can? :D lalala. OR make me a new class. PERHAPS ONE PERSON ONLY? HOW I WISH. LOL ! LIKE THAT I ALSO CAN'T LEARN. NOBODY WITH ME. Dismiss school at 2.10pm; Some friends and I went to the library. Then look for math teacher. Waited soooo long. Shiok or what ? Starts, with revising ALGEBRA ! -__- stu-pid chap-ter. I hate it okay. Teacher go through, teach us. Then teacher say i never pay attention. Since when did i never pay attention lah eh! I so good listen to teacher then dare to say me. I write so big and do anyhow to attract teacher attention by looking at my handwriting. I was totally angry la. And there he goes , teach me again and ask me do some more algebra. Bo-ring siol. Do finish, cher say careless mistakes. I also don't care. Algebra gives me a headache accept for other chapters. GAHH! Need revise ALGEBRA for two hours in order to let me understand. Any problem? Laugh my ass. YAY , tomorrow no school. Its LABOUR DAY lah oi! Can sleep very long hours. lol! But wake up, study again. ROAR! Kay , I felt like sleeping already. It's already 2.31am ; Off-line. Eyes shut , mouth shut , Nose block. Obviously no, nose block cannot breathe. lolololol! My hand is tired and pain. I will stop typing soon!

And How I wish I was in express class. *dreams*, saliva drip. 1,2,3.
  • Must wait long long to reach EXPRESS.
Spend our life's with exam every single year. School is the first thing that we must have.

Kay, nights! Sweetdreams. G-O-O-D-B-Y-E-! -L-O-V-E-S -A-N-A-A.

.....
....
...
..
.
If only you could see.
You're the one I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home