Friday, September 29, 2006

CHILDRENS DAY CELEBRATION ! :DD

` today

today is a CHILDRENS DAY CELEBRATION !
ahahha .
so happie .
just was fun .
we go to 6/3em2 class first .
to do math test .
and dhen finish math test .
we do anything we like .
LOL .
the JOEY veri pervert sia .
alwaes look at pple .
just now he wink at me sia .
siao .
and dhen keep saying pple . "no wonder so sexy" .
fcuk sia him .
and dhen keep looking at me .
he keep disturbing me .
after dat he sae sorrie uh .
and dhen i sae "i dunchh wan to forgive ue ."
lmao .
kidding nia .
and dhen wen i was doing my math test .
he sae "got any sum ue dunchh noe?"
hees . x))
and dhen the joey ask wanling dat i got steadd anot .
and dhen wanling ask him something .
and dhen he sae "____" <----
lol .
and dhen he sae to wanling dunchh tell me .
but she tell me .
ahahs .
joey sae to wanling to meet him at basketball court during recess .
and dhen wanling din go .
cos she sae she veri scaredd .
like dat oso wan scared .
wanling sae if i go with her .
joey wont sae anything .
lmao .
the joey wan to keep a secret to wanling .
he sae dunchh tell me .
but.wanling din go .
how i noe sia?
urmm .
but.nbr mindd.=x
and dhen finish recess .
we go to our own class .
mr mok give us so many things .
ahhaha .
after dat at 11.45am we go to hall .
we sit upstairs .
hees .
so gudd .
LOL .
first joey is behindd me .
and dhen mr mok tell me and others to move to another sit .
so we go lorr .
and dhen the concert start .
all our teachers are acting and singing .
bahahahs .
and dhen we sing song .
we finish the concert at 1.25pm .
ahahs .
and dhen me and wanling go to the library .
and readd books .
and dhen at 3plus like dat , we go hme .
go hme . bathe . watch tv .
YAY !
monday no school .
urms .
PSLE is coming veri soon .
another 4days left .
and dats all !


♡`-♥farhana♥-`♡
4days left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home