Friday, September 22, 2006

` today

i get my math test paper bck .
hais . i onlie get 48/100 .
im so stupidd sia .
urms .
but nbr mindd .
i will try harder on my psle exam .
ahahas .
:)




jus now no social studies , health education and art & craft .
so happie .
onlie do our own work .
jus now wanling ask joey how to do one ques .
and dhen he teach .
after dat he go away .
n dhen look at pple like wadd .
so i look at him bck lorhhs .
n dhen his tounge lick his lips and dhen look at me .
eeww . -.=
he always sae wahhh wenn he saw me .
keep saying " WAHH FARHANA "
jus now wen wanling go toilet .
joey look at her and ask where is farhana .
siao .
always wann call me for wadd .





jus now junjie pass a letter to wanling .
and dhen i go read lorhhs .
ahhas .
he write to wanling dis . "do you love me? "
and dhenn wanling write (no!)
so poor ting sia junjie .
hidayah told me dat .
if junjie got steadd already .
he will not be pervert . and he onlie love wanling .
and dhen wanling write no .
wadd did junjie feel .
i dunchh noe la .
LOL .





jus now wanling ask me to call junjie .
and dhen i sae for wadd ?
ue call urself lorhhs .
ahahhs .
choon weng very wadd sia .
always sae me dat ting . =x
fcuk yoo la !
and dhen i scold him .
he sae he nbr sae me .
siao .
arhh !
dunchh care uhh .





YAY !
sunday fasting lerhhs .
" PUASA ! "
wahhs !
so happie .
hees . :D
urms .
dats all .




-farhana-
12 days left ! hais .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home