Tuesday, September 19, 2006

`monday

today got check upp .
at 915am we go recess first . n dhen at 945am we go upp .
we sit outside the music room .
we waited so long sia . ahahha . cos got so many pple de .
we mus go inside 5 pple at a time .
n dhen wen it is my turn and my frens turn .
we take our height and weight . and check our eyes .
n dhenn finishh go outside wait again lorhhs .
ahahs . and dhen the check on us . ask we all a ques .
and dhen go out again . and dhen kena jap later .
the boys go inside first . and dhen the gals turn .
wen we wait for our turn .
joey wink at me sia .
shocked sia me .
muahahha .
we all so bored . so we play our handphone lorhhs .
ahahhas . so funn .
n dhen wen its our turn . we go inside the music room .
and wait . and dhen kena inject . right hand not so pain .
left hand so pain sia . till now . left hand got so many blood .
hurhurs . they all say left hand so pain . xDD
n dhen finishh go to class . we relax . =x
after dat we go to the mly class . studie for awhile .
n dhen go hme lorhhs . go hme . bathe . slp . watch tv .
and blah blah blah .... =)

`today -
today learn math so many time .
and dhen got eng test .
and dhen got tuition learn mathh again .
so fun . ahahha . finish tuition and dhen do our hwk at library .
and dhen library close we go dwn .
and continue doing our hwk lorr .
n dhen go hme . take bus .
reach hme . eat . watch tv . studie my math .
my PSLE coming soon lerhhs .
i got another 15days bfore my PSLE . -primary school leaving examination . :)
i will pass ! try my best ! LOL .
i hate JOEY ZHENG ZEYI ! pervert guy . lol .
like to disturb me sia . everiday look at me .

-` nana -`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home