Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm dead beat.
I'm exhausted.


Before the 1 week school holiday, I get back my report book. I'm quite satisfied because I pass everything for CA. Well, I've got 64(C) marks for my English. Thats kinda bad. For the other subjects like Maths;64.6(C), Elements of business Skills;72(B), Mother Tongue;70(B), Music;83.5(A), CPA79(A).

On Monday (16/3/09)

Went out with school friends. We collect Brochue for our EBS work. Did quite a lot of walking there at Orchard and I've forgotten. heh. After that we went to Ang Mo Kio Hub to wonder around. At around 6 plus 7, went home. And on Wednesday, Friends came to my house and wait for me to finish my homework. After that we went to mel's house. Reach home at about 7.30pm.

School Reopen yesterday.
Arggh! Feel like I don't wish to get up from my beautiful sleep. Feel kinda moody yesterday. Didn't study that much. Form teacher didn't attend school too. haha! But for today, i feel kinda hyper to go to school. After school, Friends and i went for make-up cca. Cause on thursday we don't want to go. All right, today was a very tiring day for me. We do the environment Fashion Thingy. We make a dress using recycle papers. We start at 1.50pm and end at around 6plus. Damn it! Tomorrow got NapFa Test. I'm scared. hoho! And Yeah, i've got math test tomorrow, i'm so not ready for it.

kay, my leg is tired and painful. Get hit hard on my leg by a soccer ball. Run 8 rounds in the morning, faint. And take weight, ooo.
Tomorrow is someone's bithday :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home