Friday, March 06, 2009

Hi.

I see my overall CA marks for math, I get 64.6/100%. Great :D
Well, see I disliked this girl from my school.
She always stares at me, and I don't know why.
I don't call her by her name, but i prefer calling her "Big mouth witch".
She's damn irritating and annoying like shit.
I don't get it, why must she buy the same bag as mine. damn it!
She the number 1 KPO BIG MOUTH. Hate her,hate her! No offence.

School being a lot more okay than last time.
But things get harder and harder everytime.
Mark the Mother tongue paper that we did yesterday.
Overall, I'm the highers. 31/45. I know the marks is pretty bad.
But still I pass ! :D

Well, On Wednesday my class went for CIP at old folks home at geylang east.
I don't know whats on their mind. They are acting weird.
Weird as they behave very well and they help those people. yeah.
It's a good thing, i know i know (:
I felt very happy after the CIP is over. I wanna go again! :D
We gave them prizes, do exercise, games.

This computer is pretty well doing.
So I can play my computer at home.
This days I'm not into friendster, it's boring okay.

Yay! Tomorrow no school. Can sleep until late. haha!
I need to rest my leg, before it break.
I've being running a lot this day. You know, P.E and HAC.

all right, if you try to open some links in my blog.
I'm sure a lot of it can't be open. or they have moved.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home