Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Argh! I'm having a bad headache now.
But feeling much better because I ate panadol and put oil.

School was bored. Really bored, I can't think of anything.
I didn't even learn anything today. My mind is completely BLANK.
HAC in the morning, as usual 8 rounds.
Then P.E , we taking 2.4km. 8 rounds again!
I don't really have any energy to run again.
Actually, I can pass. But when I reach 7 rounds.
I'm out of breath. I can't breathe. Seriously.
Then I have to stop. For goodness sake, why must I always have to run a lot of rounds in one day? Go and die la! idiot.
My hand was shaking non-stop until at the end of the day.

Headed home after school.
I bathe, watch tv and then I slept.
I was damn freaking tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home