Sunday, December 03, 2006

i love vivo city and sentosa! :D



ILOVE VIVO CITY! :D









its been so long since i blogg again. :D

` thursday

went out with haziq,yana,my sis&my nephew.
at 9am+ we go out.
take 88 go mrt station.
wait for haziq and yana to come.
haziq come first. and then my sis talk to him lorr.
and then wait for yana to come.
and then wen yana come, we come lahh.
take mrt. reach there. go take bus to sentosa beach.
reach there. i cannot wait to swim.
haha. change our clothes and go to the beach and swim.
swim swim swim and then eat eat eat.
and then go swim again. lol.
we play at there. untill 1pm+
hahas. we have lots of fun at SILOSO BEACH.

at 2pm+ like that.
we go to vivo city.
haha. play water again.
so fun lahh. xD
and then we all go to timezone.
play games. lol.
at 6pm+ we go home.
take bus go home lorr.
yana and me sit together.
haziq,my nephew&my sis sit together.
and then reach amk central at 7pm+.
and then we all go home take 88.
reach home 8pm like that.
hahas. we have so much fun lahh.
ive enjoy the day so much! haha.

` farhana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home