Monday, September 28, 2009

Miley Cyrus, my all time favourite♥

HEY YO! :D

Exams are around the corner. Have to study , must! :D

All right, school as per normal.
Get EBS test back! I pass and score 55/70 (: woohoo! gees.
After that is math, teacher never come so Ms Loh teach us.
Then it was recess,math,CPA. Had remedial after school.
Went home at around 5pm. And yeah, I feel like a teacher just now. Hahaha!
Terrible thing is CPA theory is = to no good. CPA coursework = genius. lol.
overall I'm still doing okay (: great!

Exhausted all the time. Need to sleep one whole day without waking up.
NAH, CRAZY.

Change my blogskin! Been wanting to do that for a long time. But lazy.

Amazing Race show is exciting! Wooooo! :D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home